Now open – 26 February-30 March 2018
Asiamoney's Global RMB Poll invites corporations, financial institutions and investors from around the world that have used onshore, offshore and cross-border RMB-related products and services to meet their transaction banking, capital markets and insight needs to participate in an online survey.
One of the region’s first and most comprehensive client-oriented polls for assessing RMB services, the poll covers a range of services such as bond syndication, transaction banking, derivatives, research and foreign exchange, as well as featuring a Best Overall category for the bank that demonstrates excellence across all services.
Asiamoney Global RMB Poll
HSBC is at the forefront of both offshore and onshore RMB business
- One of the largest global renminbi (RMB) networks, with capabilities in over 50 markets
- First foreign bank to open a majority-owned joint venture securities company in Mainland China offering services in equity & debt sponsoring and underwriting, equity research, securities brokerage and M&A advisory
- First foreign bank able to joint lead underwrite Panda bond issuances by offshore non-financial corporates in China Interbank Bond Market
- Leading onshore custodian bank in the qualified foreign institutional investor (QFII) and RMB-qualified foreign institutional investor (RQFII) schemes1
- Among the first banks to offer trading services under the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect and Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
- Among the first banks to be market makers under Bond Connect and being mandated on six out of eight bond offerings in the first week of launch
- Led the first Belt and Road Panda Bond distributed via Bond Connect
- Among the first banks to offer funds under the mutual recognition of funds (MRF) scheme with the largest market share in Southbound MRF
- First bank to settle RMB trade in six continents
- Leading in the offshore RMB bond underwriting league table since 2011
- Leading foreign bank for onshore RMB bond issuances for international issuers2
- Among the first banks to be connected to China's cross-border interbank payment system (CIPS) and ranked first among foreign banks in terms of both inward and outward volumes
1 Source: China Securities Regulatory Commission website in terms of number of QFII/ RQFII approved.
State Administration of Foreign Exchange website in terms of QFII/ RQFII quota approved.