China is widely regarded as one of the most attractive markets globally for investors. Yet, many corporate and institutional businesses may be unsure of where the opportunities lie or how to take advantage of them.
The good news is that in recent years, China has been reforming its capital markets, liberalising its financial system and internationalising its currency to encourage more foreign corporates and institutional investors to participate in its economy.
We are the perfect partner to help you take advantage of the opportunities in China's capital markets. Recognised for our strength, experience and unrivalled network, we are here to support you.
To learn more, download and read our investor Guide on China Capital Markets. It covers:
- The China opportunity in numbers – Did you know?
- A timeline of increasing connectivity
- Investment channels to access China
- HSBC's global footprint and established connections in China
- HSBC Qianhai's competitive advantages for customers