This page is about:
Our annual flagship forum brings together key Global Banking clients and provides them the exclusive opportunity to meet and discuss a vast array of topics with our senior bankers and subject matter experts across HSBC globally.
As a global business serving more than 38 million customers in 66 countries, we are committed to bringing the world to you in one location, on one day.
Overview of the key themes presented with subject matter experts across the world are below.
Forum's Key Videos
- Bite sized insights – Four mini films on key treasury questions
- Technology change and keeping up – Treasury functions need to leverage technology to maximise returns and improve management of underlying risks
- Future Cities – How and where is value created in the ecosystem of Future cities?
- Emerging risk management trends and the treasury – How risk management trends and technology are transforming Corporate Treasury
- Cybersecurity challenges of new technology – How blockchain can reduce risk and deliver revenue.
Forum's Key Insights
2019 – Update on economy and currencies
Many economies are undergoing a synchronised downturn. Hear from Janet Henry, Global Chief Economist at HSBC, and David Bloom, Global Head of FX Research at HSBC as they share their insights about what corporate treasurers should be looking out for in these difficult macro conditions.
Integrating AI and data into corporate treasury
Find out how more and more corporate treasurers are using AI and data to generate operational efficiencies and deliver better customer experience. Experts from BCG and HSBC discuss the opportunities and implications for organisations.
Optimising Capital Structures
Interest rates set at historic lows while asset prices have soared, enabling treasurers to obtain cheap and largely unfettered access to financing. But as governments increasingly look to reign in quantitative easing (QE), treasurers are likely to face some challenges.
The rapid evolution of trade
Trade patterns are shifting eastwards and new technologies are reshaping international trade, helping corporates to overcome inefficiencies in areas such as supply chain management and trade financing.