Delivering a broad array of asset financing skills, HSBC can provide support for our Client’s needs whether they are looking for asset structured financing or asset backed finance.
Asset Finance provides financing and structuring for assets with a recovery value independent of the borrower, across six asset classes.
- Asset Backed Finance - Financing secured on pools of receivables (auto loans, equipment leases, trade and consumer receivables, mortgages and credit cards). Subscription lines supporting the drawdown of funds from investors secured on the assets in the fund and the credit of the investors.
- Aviation - Financing secured on aircraft, engines, simulators and related equipment.
- Credit Financing - Financing secured on underlying fixed income assets which have no or limited liquidity in public markets, but where HSBC aims to establish a positive credit view and a recovery value for the collateral.
- Incentivised Finance - Financing supported by legislated subsidies and tax based incentives provided by governments to stimulate genuine economic activity.
- Maritime - Financing secured on Shipping assets, including cargo (container, bulk carriers and tankers), and offshore drill ships/rigs and support vessels.
- Real Estate - Financing of commercial, residential and alternative property assets, providing underwriting, holding and distribution of deals across the capital structure.