Asiamoney’s RMB Poll invites corporations, financial institutions and investors from across the globe that have used RMB services during the past year to participate in an online survey.
One of the region’s first and most comprehensive client-oriented polls for assessing RMB services, the poll covers a range of RMB services such as cash management, financing, investments, research, as well as featuring a “Best Overall” category for the bank that demonstrates excellence across all services.
HSBC has ranked No.1 for Best Overall RMB Products and Services in the Asiamoney RMB Poll since the poll first launched in 2012.
HSBC continues to be one of the leading international bank for RMB business for our clients. We have:
- Maintained one of the largest RMB networks
- Capabilities in over 50 markets
- 1st bank with capability to settle RMB in six continents1
- Deepened knowledge and coverage in China
- Established in Hong Kong and Shanghai in 1865
- One of the largest foreign bank in mainland China
- Maintained our lead in Panda bond underwriting
- Ranked #1 on aggregate volumes among foreign banks since 2014 when the regulator reopened the Panda Bond market
- Maintained our market leading positions in key products and new markets
- HSBC (China) facilitated market-first securities lending transactions under QFII/RQFII in November 2020
- Ranked as one of the Top Market Makers of bond connect for 3 consecutive years2
- HSBC (China) facilitated market-first onshore private fund investment under QFII/RQFII in December 2020
- HSBC (China) facilitated market-first short selling transactions under QFII/RQFII in December 2020
- Recognised by industry-leading awards
- Voted 1st for Best Overall RMB Products and Services in 2020 for the ninth consecutive year in the Asiamoney Global RMB Poll
- Best RMB Bank in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Germany, Malaysia, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Uruguay and United States and Best RMB Liquidity Management Bank in the Asset Triple A Treasury, Trade, Supply Chain and Risk Management Awards 2020
- Best Bank in Hong Kong and Best International Bank in China, Malaysia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Vietnam in the FinanceAsia Country Awards 2020
- Best Bank for USD/CNY in FX Week Best Banks Awards 2020
- Best Custodian QFII and RQFII in The Asset Sustainable Investing Institutional Investor, ETF, and Asset Servicing Awards 2020
- “Best ESG Solution” in SRP 2020 China Awards
Download the brochure to find out more about our credentials and solutions to support clients’ onshore and offshore RMB needs.