RCEP provides moderate trade liberalisation and mainly focuses on goods trade. It also establishes a common rules-of-origin framework, enabling exporters to make use of inputs from all parties in order to qualify for preferential treatment when trading within the region. Watch the video to find out more.
From the HSBC Asia Pacific Trade Exchange series
- Highlights from the HSBC Asia Pacific Trade Exchange
- Beyond the pandemic: economic prospects for Asia and the world
- Supply chains for the future
- e-Commerce: trends and opportunities
- Innovation and digitisation of trade: transforming the future of trade finance
- Pharmaceutical sector insights: trends and changes
Issued by HSBC Bank plc
For professional clients and eligible counterparties.
All information is subject to local regulations.