Our purpose is to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions. Our values define who we are as an organisation and make us distinctive.
For more information on ESG in relation to Global Banking and Markets in particular, navigate to page 14 of the report.
HSBC's approach to ESG
- Support the global transition to the low-carbon economy through our own sustainable operations and by supporting our customers with their transition.
- Maintain robust climate-related risk management.
- Grow in a way that puts the customer at the centre.
- Create the healthiest human system in our industry so everyone can fulfil their potential.
- Focus on diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
- Maintain high standards of governance across all geographies.
- Committed to protecting our customers and communities through financial crime risk management and cybersecurity due diligence.
If you are a shareholder, or are interested in becoming one, you can find out more information here from our corporate website.
Disclaimer and disclosureMore, collapsed
© Copyright HSBC Holdings plc 2018
All rights reserved
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of HSBC Holdings plc.
Published by Global Finance, HSBC Holdings plc, London
Designed and produced by Superunion, Londonwww.superunion.com